Jump to navigation Jump to search
Entering keys or combinations of keys act as shortcuts to various in-game actions. Hotkeys will only work when not typing in chat or the crafting search bar.
- I or B - inventory/bag.
- C - character stats.
- M - map.
- F - crafting window.
- LMB (left mouse button) - pressing LMB on an item in a container will select an item. Press LMB again to deselect it. Pressing LMB will also pickup items from the ground, open containers, talk to NPCs and interact with objects.
- RMB (right mouse button) - displays object options menu.
- Ctrl + LMB - quickly transfers a single item for crafting, construction or between containers. If the only open container is the character's inventory then the object is dropped to the ground. Also opens doors/gates.
- Shift + LMB - enters a description of the item in chat. Descriptions appear in the language of the client which sent it. Examples:
- - English
- - Russian
- Ctrl + Shift + LMB - quickly transfers multiple items for crafting, construction or between containers. If the only open container is the character's inventory then the objects are dropped to the ground.
- X - pickup the nearest object.
- Ctrl + X - displays menu of objects near the cursor. Similar to pressing RMB on objects.
- Z - hides large objects while key is held. Placing the cursor on a hidden object will highlight it.
- Shift + Z - fully hides large objects.
- Ctrl - while held, allows fences and walls to be highlighted with the cursor.
- R - repeats the previous action.
- Spacebar - allows lifted objects to be placed. Will also perform the action associated with the tool in the player's right hand.
- V - lifts the nearest object.
- F5 - reconnects to server without clearing the cache. Useful for quickly "updating" the client. Does not require a re-login.
- Ctrl + F5 - reconnects to the server with cache clearing.